It takes just three little things to go wrong to ruin the whole day, a survey has revealed. From getting out of the bed on the wrong side and failing to get a coffee-on-the go, to the weather – they all impact on our mood. One in five workers felt a triple run of bad luck was enough to write off the day – with a rough night’s sleep and traffic jams topping the list.
Here are the top 10 small things that are guaranteed to ruin your day, according to the survey.
1. Not Getting enough sleep
2. The weather
3. Partner’s mood
4. Not Having access to enough cash or credit cards
5. Morning High Street Coffee
6. Wi-fi connection on way to work
7. Alarm clock not going off
8. Bad hair day
9. Relationships with colleagues
10. Traffic on the way to work