Many people claim they can’t start the day with out their coffee. Some can’t interact with others until the brew kicks in. I thought I couldn’t do without but earlier this year I flipped to decaf and I have just as much energy (less nervous energy). Turns out you can get a good tasting cup of decaf. A new survey by AO.com reveals that the average coffee drinker downs 676 cups of coffee a year.
– 23% of coffee drinkers prefer a cappuccino
– 42% of people feel they haven’t really woken up until they’ve had their first cup of coffee.
– 15% of people say they are funnier when they have coffee in them
– 31% of people say they work harder when they have coffee in them
– 10% of people describe themselves as a coffee addict
– 33% of coffee drinkers don’t trust others to make their coffee