On July 6, 2018, at 2:10 a.m, Huronia West OPP received complaints of gun shots at Mosley and 3rd St. in Wasaga Beach. A high risk take down was initiated and a 36-year old North York Male was taken into custody and is now facing the following charges;
- Discharge a firearm into or at a place in a reckless manner
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
- Carrying concealed weapon
- Possession of a Schedule II substance- Cannabis Marijuana – under 30grams
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance- Cocaine
He was held for a bail hearing in Barrie.