It should be common sense that nothing should be left in a hot car. Particularly not kids, pets nor people who normally would need assistance. Well you can add aerosol cans.
Karmen Ayres said she walked out of work Tuesday in Vancouver and immediately noticed her windshield was severely cracked and there was an object embedded in it.
“At first I looked up, because I thought maybe something fell,” Ayres told KGW-TV. “But then I noticed it was from the inside out. I was in shock and then I realized what it was.
She went on to say;
“TIP OF THE DAY: Don’t leave your hairspray unattended in your car on a hot and sunny day,” she wrote.
Image- Karmen Ayres FB page.